top of page

Minor Criminal Law

Updated: May 11

Sussex Street Community Law Service can provide free advice in the case of minor criminal matters to people on low incomes. This advice is strictly limited to the following areas:

  • Traffic Offences

  • Advice on minor (summary) criminal charges

  • Pleas in mitigation

This service is only available at the Belmont outreach office.

To discuss matters on a minor criminal matter with one of our solicitors, you will need to make an appointment. Bring in any letters, documents or notes about the matter to your appointment.

To make an appointment

Call (08) 6253 9500 Monday to Friday 9:30 am - 4:30 pm

This service is funded by:

State Attorney General's Department

Related Posts

See All

Sussex Street Community Law Service provides a NSDS accredited advocacy services to people with disabilities, their family members and carers. It is an independent, free and confidential service to pe

If you have Problems with your landlord / real estate agent An eviction notice No bond money repaid to you Need to appeal a Homeswest decision a tenant advocate may be able to assist you. Tenancy serv

bottom of page