top of page

Minor Criminal Law

Supporting people with minor criminal law problems 

Legal  information and advice for people who need assistance with a minor criminal law matter.

The Sussex Street Community Law Service offers free, but limited legal services for eligible West Australians, who need minor criminal law assistance.


We have a team with legal expertise in minor criminal law, and can refer if you have other related matters. 

Case studies and news from our minor criminal law service:

To find out more about how we can support you, click the button below to  go to our contact us page. 

This service is funded by the Attorney-General's Department and The Law Society of Western Australia Public Purposes Trust. 

The Commonwealth Attorney General's Department
Law Society logo
bottom of page