top of page

Tenant Advocacy Service

Supporting people experiencing residential tenancy problems.

We work with individuals, who are having difficulties with their residential landlord or real estate agent. 

Contact us if you

  • Have problems with your landlord or real estate agent.

  • Have received An Eviction Notice.

  • Had bond money witheld.

  • Need to appeal a Homeswest decision


A Sussex Street tenant advocate may be able to assist you. 

Other services that might assist you:

Case studies and from our tenant advocacy service:

To find out more about how we can support you, click the button below to  go to our contact us page. 

This service is funded by the Department of Commerce Consumer Protection. 

Government of Western Australia Department of Commerce Consumer Protection vector logo
bottom of page