Do you have a family dispute?
Are you having problems with access to your children?
A family law solicitor may be able to assist you.
Sussex Street Community Law Service Inc is able to provide free and confidential legal advice and in some cases representation to people on low incomes.
What a family law solicitor can do for you
- Advise on divorce and separation
- Advise on children's issues and parental rights and responsibilities
- Advise on care and protection of children
- Advise on domestic violence issues
- Assist with restraining orders
Our family law Solicitor conducts workshops on issues surrounding family law concerns
To discuss your concerns on family law with one of our solicitors you will need to make an appointment. When you come in for your appointment bring in any letters, documents or notes about the matter.
To make an appointment
Call 6253 9500
Monday to Friday
9.30am - 4.30pm
This service is funded by
Commonwealth Attorney General's Department
State Attorney General
The Law Society of WA - Public Purposes Trust